Welcome to the Warrior National Prospect Invite
The Warrior National Prospect Invite is a two-day lacrosse showcase for boys and girls that provides NCAA lacrosse coaches with one convenient opportunity to scout players that have been pre-qualified and aligned according to athletic and academic competence. The event will be held on July 17-18, 2017 in Richmond, Virginia.
A diverse group of "best in class" athletes seeking collegiate recruitment has been selected to showcase their lacrosse skills and athletic ability in front of NCAA coaches from every division over the two-day period. This event does not pre-publicize attending schools.
Player nominations are evaluated and scored based on completeness of the online nomination form or coach referral by a panel comprised of individuals that are committed to helping others through academic, athletic and community initiatives.
240 boys and 240 girls (80 players per grad class) will be selected and invited to participate based on the following criteria:
- Will graduate in 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Have been recommended via an online nomination and coach recommendation
July 17, 2017
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am, Athlete check-in
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am, First look at the players
- 9:30 am - 10:00 am, Dynamic Warm-up
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am, Breakout - Position Drills & Skills
- 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Games
July 18, 2017
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Games
- 10:00 am - 2:30 pm, Seminar Presentations
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm, All-Star games
- Position Technique Training & Coaching
- Seminars presented by experts in Sports Psychology and College Recruiting
- Showcase games
- High Profile NCAA lacrosse recruiting opportunity
- Custom reversible (with number in coaches’ recruiting booklet)
- Custom shooting shirt
- Custom shorts
- Custom towel
- Backpack with Warrior National Prospect Invite logo
- Access to all game video
What's the difference between the Brine National Lacrosse Classic and Warrior National Prospect Invite? Click here for Q&A's...
About LEGACY Global Sports
LEGACY Global Sports is a global sporting event and player management company. With a full range of event & tour management, travel & housing services, player development and athlete representation, LEGACY provides a complete sports experience for youth athletes and their families. LEGACY's mission is to impact the lives of our customers by maximizing individual potential and providing lifelong international and domestic experiences,
Warrior National Prospect Invite Inquiries:
Chris Boland Email: email@example.com